Meet Our Muse Olivia
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Olivia a few times and every time we shoot together, the more I fall in love with her. Our paths cross more often than not, whether it’s at a Nike workout or out at a social event. Her smile and overall positive energy light up every room she’s in. Olivia grew up in Vancouver and moved to Toronto for school, but that easy going west coast attitude is ingrained in her.
To help you get to know Olivia I sat down with her during our shoot and asked her a few questions.
1. Minus your phone, keys, and wallet, what is one thing you never leave the house without?
An open mind.
2. Fall 2015, what is a necessity in your wardrobe?
My wool grey robe coat from oak and fort.
3. Who is on your ideal dinner party guest list?
Not so much of a dinner party, but a romantic candle lit dinner with Mathew McConahey would be ideal.
4. Which of your physical attributes do you love most?
My legs. I danced ballet for 15 years to build those muscles.
5. What’s your favourite MARY YOUNG bra?
The Lux Everyday Bra!